Friday, April 10, 2009

FOUND

inspiration has found me it seems..
it feels almost as if there is an invincible layer of creativity that has stumbled upon me. hmmm....
well its been a while, since ive actually posted something. however dont get me wrong ive written a billion other blogs just havent posted them, mostly unfinished because i fail to be truly inspired about anything that i have written. Its funny because to write is my passion, its the only way that i can truly express myself. I remember when i was a kid, when i had problems with my parents or something, i'd sit up all night and write them a letter, then the next morning id fold it nice and perfectly and place it neatly on their pillow lol.. then that was the end of that. i never approached them about it, and they never approached me. However i did get my point across because things did change.

Anyways to this day, there seems to be an endless supply of shit to be said locked inside of me, i just fail to say any of it. I can never write it down because there just doesnt seem to be the words to say any of it. i know im not the only one who feels any of this.. or at least i hope im not.
well dears, because of this endless amount of juice i seem to have inside of me on this day there may be another post soon, maybe a minuet from now... lol dont think me crazy..

No comments: