Friday, April 10, 2009

To You Piano Man...

I dont need a man to complete me!

But i must admit there is this one man,
who, when around, makes me feel pretty complete...

now that he is gone things feel pretty lonley...

if your out there, love
understand i am lonely without you,
lonely as in... i have no one else....
i feel no one else...
like i felt you, always there... even when you weren't your heart was with me...


but it has now set mines free

my heart now lingers... in an empty space

alone...

where are you babe?


when i find myself.. i shall then go look for you... because only when i have truly found who im intended to be..
can i be one, with who you truly are...

we are the ingredients of love....


or

you are the ingredient into my heart


we shall be, again... :)


and next time we will bake a cake...
I LOVE YOU, my piano man.....




now that he is no longer around,
haven't seen him in a month, life feels pretty incomplete...
struggling to find my purpose without him....
fighting to keep my distance from him in order to find myself...
Funny

i am looking for the person i have been my entire life,
as if me has escaped me...


a little confused if you cant tell...

but out of all this a better artist has emerged... because my inspiration level has increased drastically...

does that mean the escape of my great love has been a benefit instead of a catastrophe... id like to think otherwise..

how can i call him my soul mate when his absence has sprung from within me art...
his absences has brought the words to my heart
that i had been looking for... the duration of our existence as lovers...


Am I alone now?...

2 comments:

NeverBlacknWhite said...

Wow girl...you said it straight up..how i felt about this guy that just up n left me...n how my artistic side was boosted to the max when he left...i dunno its strange how that happens, but yeah everything does happen for a reason...the reason may not be revealed right away but eventually somethin will come of this annoyingly difficult- to- grasp situation...

Chikotiq said...

craziness...cause the exact same thing just happened to me except with a girl...I came to the conclusion that that love was a sign that there was somebody out there perfect for me, but here unexpected departure was God's way of telling me that I wasn't ready, or maybe that we both weren't...but that he wanted me to know that she was out there so that i would not lose my faith in love...still trying to convince myself of that but yea...hopefully that helps in some kind of way...